Looking for Tektronix 4051 or 4052 Display Board

Randy Dawson rdawson16 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 16:55:19 CDT 2018

Hi Monty,

My 4051, which I have had for a couple of years now, has failed with a display problem very similar to yours, likely a power supply issue.

The characters all look funny, but I am able to type in a 10 PRINT "HELLO" 20 GOTO 10 and it fills the screen, so at least the processor is running.

I will open it up in the coming days.  I will take pictures and scope shots, and let you know what I find.

Good luck, fellow 405x owner!

Randy