Can anyone identify this S100 serial board?

Richard Cini rich.cini at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 21:20:12 CDT 2018

    	The two connectors at the top remind me of the MITS 2SIO board. Chip on the left with the label seems odd — looks like an EPROM. Not sure why they’d use a UART (40-pin chip) and an ACIA, but it’s an interesting two-port combo board.

    	Get Outlook for iOS

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 10:17 PM -0400, "dwight via cctalk" <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

I'm thinking one serial and one cassette. The 8251 for the cassette.

I can't make out all the chips at the pins? The board was hand laid out. Is there nothing on the bottom but traces?

Dwight