8 inch floppies, decaying

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:24:00 CDT 2018

I've had the goo from the adhesive of 5.25 inch 360k disk come through the nice liner and make gobs on the disk. I tried several thing but found that isopropanol worked without removing any of the magnetic material ( maybe s tiny amount that was likely loose already ). I'm not saying it would be the same for 8 inch disk. Once working I did copy them to floppies without liners.

Dwight