GoTEK SFR1M44-U100...

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 01:11:38 CDT 2018

On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 10:22 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> So has any of the firmware writers for the GoTek implemented the Victor
> 9000 scheme (zoned+GCR) yet?  Just curious.

I have a Victor 9000, so I've been meaning to add support to fluxtoimd to
be able to extract Victor 9000 data from flux transition images (DiscFerret
and KyroFlux stream file) into ImageDisk images, which are then easily
manipulated. Which reminds me, I'm way behind in merging some contributed
bug fixes.

Eric