how good is the data reliability with CD ROM and DVD RAM?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Jul 23 12:54:26 CDT 2018

On 07/22/2018 09:05 PM, Warner Losh via cctalk wrote:
> Throughout this whole thread, I've been tempted to say that you get better
> data fidelity if you take a green magic marker and mark the edges of the
> disk...

On the other hand, information on MicroSD cards is likely to end up in
the sewer system, lost between floorboard cracks or vacuumed or swept
into the rubbish bin accidentally.

IMIHO, a grievous error by making things too physically small.  The
standard SD card is easy enough to pick out in a deep-pile carpet.  Not
so, the usual black-colored MicriSD.  The dog might well eat it without
even being aware of having done it.

Are there such things as "microSD" to "standard SD" adapters that allows
for insertion of standard SD into mcroSD slots?

--Chuck