HP-2116 front panel lamps

David Collins davidkcollins2 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:24:06 CDT 2018

Christian, when I was restoring the HP Computer Museum's 2116A I ordered a
bunch of these 345 bulbs from 1000bulbs.com - but it seems they no longer
stock them.

I did find this listing though which looks current...
https://www.lighting-pros.com/eiko-345-t-1-3-4-midget-flanged-sx6s-case-of-1
0

They are around 0.04A current draw - not 0.75A!

Hope that helps,

David Collins
www.hpmuseum.net