DEC power connectors (UNIBUS PDP-11s, mostly)

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Wed Jul 25 16:02:55 CDT 2018

    > From: Mattis Lind

    > Unfortunately the mate-n-lok which has 8 position and is used for
    > current loop connectors and H74x plug regulator does not seems to be
    > available anymore. But it would be nice to be corrected here.

According to one dealer Web-site, what I think are those connector shells are
now out of production.

However, as I indicated, I have located several places that still have some,
and I have ordered some to verify that they are the right thing. If they are
(they should be here at the end of the week), I will send another message with
part numbers, sources, etc.

     Noel