R: HP-2116 front panel lamps

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Jul 26 02:42:24 CDT 2018

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018, it was written
> I've buy these lamps from Oshino Lamps, the original supplier for a good
> price. Minimun quantity 100 pcs

Speaking of Oshino Lamps, I had a phone call yesterday with their German
branch after I had inquired them for a distributor; I saw the OL-345 on
their web sites so I thought I'd just ask them.
Well, it was very "interesting". First question I was asked: How on earth
did I undig this oooold type. Well, it is on their web sites, I told them.
Huh, well, it may be listed there, but they don't have them as active in
their system. The last time they sold the OL-345 was 15 years ago. They
"could" ask Japan if they had some in stock, but for 100 pcs I could just
forget that.
Another question: does it have to be the exact same type? And so on...
So my conclusion is that they don't have/produce/know of the old lamp
types.

Christian