ABLE, other non DEC boards.

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 15:20:40 CDT 2018

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 4:36 AM, Paul Anderson via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I had a nice talk with an old friend earlier today, and we talked about how
> some companies were so proud of their products that they never put their
> name on it. Sometimes a logo, sometimes only a part number.

We put our name and phone number (1-800-SRC-DATA) on all our boards at
Software Results.

> While looking for the ABLE (ACT) board... I came across:

> Simpact Assoc inc ICP-1600

I have one of those.  They were our main competitor.  Finding the
software would be a challenge these days, but it's only good for
bisync comms from a VAX (and who does that anymore?)

-ethan