Global Village 56k modem for shipping

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 18:14:36 CDT 2018

is there also pc  connect  cable!?

thx  Ed#

In a message dated 7/29/2018 3:00:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time, cctalk at classiccmp.org writes:

All,

 pursuant to the modem discussion the last couple of weeks, i searched briefly and came up with:

Global Village Teleport 56kbps fax/modem
in original box (opened and inspected, not tested), includes power supply and software on CD (for Mac OS 8).
Cable connects to the Mac serial port (round DIN connector)

 For cost of shipping; I’ll add some bubble-wrap to the box to kee things from rattling inside and if you are concerned about the original box I’ll add another layer outside.
- Mark
210-522-6025 office 210-379-4635 cell