ISO: DD11-DF backplane

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 17:06:44 CDT 2018

On Wed, Jun 6, 2018 at 5:20 PM, Josh Dersch via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Hi all --
>
> I finally tracked down the EIS option for my 11/40 and I have it up and
> running nicely (Ultrix-11 ATM, but I'll be playing with other stuff).
> Right now I only have a 4-slot DD11 backplane for SPC/MUD boards and I'd
> like a bit more space for expansion.
>
> I have a few DD11-DK backplanes but without modifying the cabling it won't
> work in a BA11-F chassis.  If anyone has a DD11-DF they'd be up for trading
> for the -DK variant (or for something else) please drop me a line.
>
> Thanks!
> Josh

Josh,
Did you pull the Ultrix-11 from an image or make it yourself.  I'd love to
get a copy of this if you're able to image and post to the web, and I am
sure simH folks could use this too.  Glad to to hear you were able to get
this running with the EIS, I was unsure if it was possible.  How much RAM
do you have?

I will check to see if I have the backplane.

Bill Degnan