New Listings for Sellam's VWoCW - June 20, 2018

Sellam Ismail sellam.ismail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:24:39 CDT 2018

Hello Folks,

More stuff!

New listings for June 20, 2018

Beck-Tech C64 ROM Emulator
80486 Multi-Master Card
H214 8Kx16 Planar Core Memory
M7504 DEQNA Ethernet Controller
VS40X 4 Plane Color Option
Bit Boffer BB-1
Ricoh V20 MMI Development PCB
EXT 01 slot extender board
Diablo Systems RGEXT slot extender board
Mystery Memory Board
Lexar 48K Memory Expansion Board
National Semiconductor COP402N Processor I/O Board
National Semiconductor COP402N Processor I/O Board
National Semiconductor 8080 Processor Board Set
Quantum Q2030 hard drive logic board
Anderson Jacobson ADAC 1200 Acoustically Coupled Modem
IEV Corp. VIP-2000
InfoChip Systems 13-000025 Compression Coprocessor Board
International TeleText Communications PC TeleText Decoder
Generic Network Card
Gould K-20 Logic Analyzer
Tektronix C-5A Oscilloscope Camera

List with links to individual items is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I53wxarLHlNmlPVf_HJ5oMKuab4zrApI_hiX0pNmy48/edit#gid=949372371&range=A1

(Please note: the links get screwy as I add/delete items because they are
not anchored to the actual item but to the cell range, still trying to work
on a fix for this.  If you link to an item and it's just not there it means
it has sold.)

Instructions, FAQ, everything is at the link above.  E-mail directly for
any questions.

Thanks!

Sellam