More tapes - This time all Tektronix 405x series

Monty McGraw mmcgraw74 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 07:10:05 CDT 2018

Randy,

I had the same issue.  I have an older NI GPIB to serial adapter, and since
the Tektronix protocol was so customized - I couldn't get it to recover the
data either.

Right now I'm experimenting with a different PC serial program - which is
designed to transfer data from embedded systems like Arduino.

I would like to capture the data including the control characters without
having to convert them.

This effort is helping me get a deeper understanding of what is going on,
so I can get my GPIB flash drive designed properly.

Monty