IBM junk

Tom Gardner t.gardner at computer.org
Sun Jun 24 04:00:44 CDT 2018

What an incredible collection and thanks for taking the time to photograph
it.  It was great fun going thru the slides.  From the content my guess is u
were at least at some time at IBM SJ

I understand u have a collector for all of it, but if by chance he/she and
you have some original 3880 Storage Control manuals particularly for the
caching models (-11,13,21,23) I'd like copies if it can be arranged.  If
they could be mailed to me I will scan them and provide originals and scans
back to the owner.  Contact me off line if this can be arranged

It is disappointing about the CHM; although most of the materials are
duplicates of what they have I did see a few gems I suspect they don't have

Regards,

Tom