Thicknet/10base5 Test Segment: The Cable is In!

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:20:58 CDT 2018

All,

A few months ago, I mentioned one of my suppliers had Belden 89880 thicknet
Ethernet cable. Well, last week I finally made it down to his warehouse and
picked it up! The final bits for a test segment came in today, so I set up
a little link between my SPARCstation 10 and DEChub 90:

https://imgur.com/a/GDUR36j

Anyone interested in cable can email me directly (please change the subject
line, it'll get binned into my cctalk folder otherwise). I can provide any
level of "kit" from just the cable to fully ready to go. I do have a very
few NOS Cabletron ST-500-01 transceiver/non-intrusive tap kits as well.

Thanks,
Jonathan