Quad density Pertec

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sun Mar 11 12:28:47 CDT 2018

On 03/11/2018 08:19 AM, Al Kossow wrote:
> I've scrapped six of those already. They aren't worth anything.
>

> On 3/11/18 1:23 AM, jim stephens wrote:
>> I think this is actually a quad density half inch.  If the guy didn't burn it up (says probably 12v fault) it would be
>> handy.

Isn't that a Kennedy streamer?  Sure looks like one.

I note that the Kennedy incremental 7 inch reel drive in the NASA flight
case hasn't attracted a lot of interest.

That sample tape that I got, however does verify that the parity track
on this telemetry stuff is unused.   So that explains the 8 data inputs
with no parity on the NASA model.

--Chuck