Various Software and Documentation for shipping + donations (round 10)

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Sun Mar 11 19:00:48 CDT 2018

All,
	More of the stack. if any of this interests you please contact me via Private (not list) email at mtapley at swri.edu.

	If you do want something, send me your shipping address and exactly what you want. I'll get back to you with estimated shipping costs (USPS media rate where possible) as soon as I can. You send me payment (any method is acceptable; USPS does not recommend cash in the mail) and I will ship when payment arrives. If you want Fed-Ex or something different from USPS media let me know at your first contact and I will price that for you. If you can afford to send slightly more than costs, I'll collect up the surplus for Cindy and get it to her.
	If more than one person wants the same thing, it goes to the person sending me the earliest time-tagged email.
	If Al K. wants anything for Bitsavers, he gets priority (even if his is not the first email) up until it leaves my hands.

	There will be multiple sets of email from me, each with a short list of things, unless/until someone asks me to quit.

	Thanks for your attention!
										 						- Mark

This list is all Books (down to and including pamphlets), no software included.

—————————

Adobe Photoshop for Macintosh, Version 3 (Classroom in a Book), 1994.

American Heritage Dictionary: 3rd edition for Mac. 32 pages.

Communicator 4 quick-study guide. Laminated folder.

DeltaGraph Pro 3 Users Guide, 2nd edition. 1993.

Excel 5.0 Advanced, Macintosh, student manual. Logical Operations. 1994.

Excel: Mastering Excel 5 for the Mac (An Insiders Guide). Thomas Chester and Julia Kelly. 1995.

Eudora Mail Pro, educational use. V. 3.0 user manual & quick reference guide.

FrameMaker. Using Framemaker release 5, Windows and Macintosh. 1995.

Inspiration user manuals. Getting Started manual. Idea book.

Netscape: Official Netscape Communicator 4 Book. Macintosh edition. Pił James. 1997.

Now Up-to-date and Now Contact (user manuals). (Two different versions, to match the two different versions on disk we have, I imagine.)

Office: Getting Started.

The On-line Research Handbook. Hayden Mead and Andy Clark. 1997.

Port Replicator: Users Guide. Micronpc.com 1999

PowerPoint: Using PowerPoint 4 for Macintosh. Que, 1994.

Quicken version 5.: Users Guide for Macintosh Perform Users.

Quicken 5 for Macs for Dummies. Stephen L. Nelson. 1994.

The Student’s Guide to Doing Research on the Internet. Dave and Mary Campbell, Addison-Wesley. 1995.

vi: Learning the vi editor. Linda Lamb, O’Reilly & Associates, Ltd. 1990.

Word: The Macintosh Bible Guide to Word 6. Maria Langer. “Includes Power Macs.” 1995.