Four Unibus boards from radiation dose measurement system.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 03:15:23 CDT 2018

Hello!

I have four unibus boards that came in a 11/34 which was used for radiation
dose measurement at a hospital.

Three of them are made by Computer Design & Application inc and is a three
board set interconnected with over the top flat cables. It has some kind of
AMD 29xx based bitslice processor with 2903,2910 and 2914 chips. One board
has some kind of dedicated memory one board has 4 TRW chips which I think
are AD converters.

https://i.imgur.com/lMvhxOp.jpg?1
https://i.imgur.com/LEVN5Qp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kcSnDRy.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZfFrq3j.jpg

Then there is some kind of serial com board with four UARTs on it.

https://i.imgur.com/YvnTlxq.jpg

Is there any interest in these boards? Trade for something interesting DEC
stuff maybe? Or something else?

/Mattis