PDP8/e programmers consoles

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Mar 19 08:39:18 CDT 2018

    > From: Allison

    >> What about warm white LEDs, though? ... maybe they are available in
    >> bulb replacement form?

    > I used a supply of dead bulbs to make mine. a little heat and the glass
    > goes, a resistor and a 3mm led and good to go.

Urr, I'm not up to making them! I was really hoping for the plug-in
replacement ones in white... They used to make replacements in red (we
replaced the bulbs in our -11/45 with them, BITD), so I was hoping.

Anyone know of a contemporary source for LED replacements for front panel
bulbs? (Of any colour!)

	Noel