Compaq Storageworks V5.4 kit for SUN Solaris

Alan Frisbie Flash688 at flying-disk.com
Mon Mar 19 15:48:10 CDT 2018

I'm cleaning out my accumulation of "stuff" and there are several
things that aren't worth the effort of putting on ebay.   If
anyone on this list wants them, they are yours for the cost of
shipping.   The first item is:

QB-5JCAG-SA
Compaq Storageworks
RAID Array 450 V5.4A Platform Software Kit for SUN Solaris

Contains:

AG-R20SE-BE Software CD "RAID Array 450 V5.4A for SUN Solaris"
AE-RBDYB-TE Software Product Description SPD 64.64.05
AA-R20TD-TE Release Notes
AA-R20RD-TE RAID Array 450 V5.4 for Solaris 2.x Installation Guide
AA-R24LA-TE StorageWorks Command Console (v1.1) User's Guide
EK-HSZ50-CG HSZ50 HSOD v5.1 Array Controller Configuration Manual
EK-HSZ50-SV HSZ50 HSOD v5.1 Array Controller Service Manual
EK-HSCLI-RM HSZ50 HSOD v5.1 Array Controller CLI Reference Manual

It weighs just under 5 pounds, so I estimate the shipping cost
would be $10 to $20.

Send me an email if you want it.  If I don't hear from anyone
in a few days, it goes into the dumpster.

Alan Frisbie