RL02 Question

Marc Howard cramcram at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:19:20 CDT 2018

There's another option if you're near Manassas VA (roughly DC area):
https://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-Digital-DEC-RL02-A-Rack-Mount-PDP-11-Disk-Subsystem-Cartridge-Drive/401453950361?hash=item5d78852599:g:480AAOSwuNBZlG8W

Look at the pictures.  It's in sad shape but if you look closely it looks
like the heads are locked in place for shipping.  He's down to $16.49 (+199
shipping).  If you can arrange local pickup it would probably be worth
risking 3 big Macs just for the parts.

Marc