CXY08 and DELQA compatible with 2.11bsd?

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Mar 30 09:25:42 CDT 2018

> Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com wrote:

>Correction: it's the "qt" driver for the DELQA.

  FWIW, looks like the CXY08 in DHV mode works find with 2.11bsd.

  The qt driver, however only works if you have the very late model DELQA that has "turbo" mode.  I think that was called the DETQA, but I'm not sure about that.  If you have an earlier DELQA then the qt driver simply says "qt0: !Turbo" and quits.  Gotta love those terse Un*x error messages!

  The older non-turbo DELQAs and the DESQA (M3127, which is what I have) only seem to work with the qe driver.  It correctly recognizes and identifies them as a DELQA.  I believe the DESQA was identical to the DELQA but with S-box handles and a built in thinwire transceiver.

Bob