Last of the TRS-80's

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Tue May 1 08:24:13 CDT 2018

> The CoCo 3 was Tandy badged and never had TRS-80 nomenclature.
> I believe the honor of last TRS-80 labeled computer falls on Tandy Radio
> Shack's first PC clone attempt, the TRS-80 Model 2000 released in 1983,
> shortly after the Z80 based Model 4 and MC68000 based 16B in the same year.

Might also be the Pocket Computer PC-3 (26-3590). This was also 1983. The
revamped 26-3589 with increased memory came out in 1984, and was simply badged
Tandy, so that appears to be the year the shift occurred. These were both
rebadged Sharp PC-125x series pocket computers, see

	http://www.floodgap.com/retrobits/tpm/138.html

for pictures and history.

-- When relatives are outlawed, only outlaws will have inlaws. ----------------