Kaypro 2000 charging

joe heck trash3 at splab.cas.neu.edu
Wed May 16 22:15:51 CDT 2018

Hi Dwight,
The Selectric Typewriter Museum has a blurb on the 2000 and calls out a
3 cell lead acid battery pack.  A Youtube video that dismantles a 2000
that the magic smoke came out of also calls out a lead acid battery.
The age is around 1985, so I'm not sure NiCd were readily available
then.  Just too long ago for me to remember.  If you check Youtube, and
look for RIP Kaypro, you will see a machine being taken apart.
Joe