Tennecomp

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Sat May 19 00:48:43 CDT 2018

Three possibly interesting papers about some Tennecomp equipment uses.

The third  (MCA FOCAL) references the "PDP-9, PDP-9/L, or PDP-15".
Also references DEC-15-MR2B-D "Advanced Monitor Software System for PDP-15/20/30/40".

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.3758%2FBF03201748.pdf
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5488/56767b7c6a5b97d5076902ff92e94ff3e836.pdf
https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc1026093/m2/1/high_res_d/4603095.pdf