SOT: OCR errors PDF

Kevin Parker trash80 at internode.on.net
Sat May 26 06:00:08 CDT 2018

Hi guys - wonder if any OCR aficionado can help me out please.

I'm trying to clean up some old computer docs.

One of things I'm doing is running OCR over them, in particular Adobe's ClearScan which I really like for document clarity and small
file sizes.

A few of them are producing the error:

Acrobat could not perform recognition (ocr) on this page because:
ENU

Most OCR errors relate to renderable text but I can't find an explanation for "ENU"

Has anyone encountered this OCR error and can tell me what it means please.

Thank you.

Kevin Parker