old DEC stuff

Ed Sharpe couryhouse at aol.com
Wed May 30 23:49:16 CDT 2018

I had a fist model nova... sold eons ago.. tracked it bacl5... darned if the fellow kept boards to Save space and scrapped thec rest of it ...  how sad....  Ed#

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Wednesday, May 30, 2018 Noel Chiappa via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> From: Dominique Carlier

> I just regret this incredible rise in prices for collector machines
> that, not so long ago, were languishing in wet sheds

Hey, look at the bright side: as a result, they are much less likely to be
simply recycled as scrap.

I took great pleasure in telling one seller who'd pulled a board-set,
and recycled the rest, that the part he'd recycled was worth a lot more
than the part he'd saved. Hopefully that kind of news gets around.

	Noel