Font for DEC indicator panels

Toby Thain toby at telegraphics.com.au
Tue Nov 13 07:08:48 CST 2018

On 2018-11-12 9:51 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> [Top posted to avoid trimming information that might be useful to many]
>
> IFF DEC used a commercial font, then it should be possible to find it.

Another plan of attack could be to find the corporate standards manuals
that applied during the period.

DEC is known for strict publication standards and typographic attention
to detail so it's likely that there existed an internal written design
standard for front panels that spelled out the information we are
looking for. Are the DEC archives accessible?

--Toby