Looking for optical grid mouse pad

Camiel Vanderhoeven camiel.vanderhoeven at vmssoftware.com
Wed Nov 14 01:38:09 CST 2018

On 11/14/18, 2:18 AM, "cctalk on behalf of Al Kossow via cctalk" <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org on behalf of cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

    here's one
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/192719727693

Thanks, I've bought another one from the same seller. I'll let you know if it works when it comes in.

    do you know if it needs a original coarse or fine grid pad?

>From what I understand, the M4 uses the newer fine grid pad, and given the "M4Q" model number on my mouse, I hope that's true of this one too.

    I'm surprised you don't have any Sun optical mice kicking around.

I do, just not any of the pads, and I never went out of my way to find one, but now that I have a system with no other option for a mouse...

Camiel