Working Ardent Titan on Youtube

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Mon Nov 26 11:24:17 CST 2018

On 11/26/2018 09:41 AM, Pontus Pihlgren via cctalk wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Just restating what I said in another forum. This is
> the coolest thing I've seen in a long while.
>
> Even though I'm an Ardent fan of sgi. SGI is left in
> the dust by this machine.

Well, not absolutely sure of that.  I had a cast-off SGI
IRIS 2020 here that I got running for a while with donor
boards before it died again.  I think the old IRIS could at
least get somewhere close to that level of performance.
Probably the IRIS CPU was less powerful, but the graphics
engine was pretty decent.

Jon