6809 Monitor

Monty McGraw mmcgraw74 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:01:33 CDT 2018

I found this page two days ago - it is a Motorola document for MIKBUG and
MINIBUG:includes instructions and source code for both.
MINIBUG uses a Motorola ACIA for serial.  MIKBUG does bit banged serial
through a PIA.

http://www.swtpc.com/mholley/MP_A/MIKBUG_Index.htm
I am porting MINIBUG to Tektronix 4052A/4054A assembly code (assembler
program found on a Tekniques library tape).

Here is the link to my thread on vcfed about that Assembler:
http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?65857-Tektronix-4052A-4054A-Assembler-program-and-TECO-text-editor