Bluebox AVR boards available

David Griffith dave at 661.org
Wed Oct 3 22:51:19 CDT 2018

I've finished my work on designing and debugging a PCB to go with my
AVR-based bluebox program.  Read about it and
buy one at https://661.org/proj/bluebox/.

This project implements a bluebox in C on AVR microcontrollers.  This
project is roughly a reimplementation of Don Froulas's PIC-based bluebox,
which was written in PIC assembly.  The resulting compiled program is
intended to be loaded into one of the following circuit boards.
Currently the code implements a bluebox, silver box (DTMF dialer with 4th
column), redbox, greenbox, and 2600hz pulse dialer. There are 12 memory
locations of 41 keystrokes each.

--
David Griffith
dave at 661.org