HP1000 A600 Boards available

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Thu Oct 4 02:26:59 CDT 2018

Hi,

two weeks before I was asked from a friend if it's worth to
rescue an HP1000 A600 computer from the stuff available at a local
scrapp seller in Erfurt.
Of course I've answered yes!

Unfortunately someone at the scrap site has pulled some cards and at
least in one case a chip fom a card. There is to much missing to rescue
this computer..at least my friend has saved some of the pcb's:

hier die HP-Kartennummern:

12103-60004  1MB RAM , 2x vorhanden
12005-60012  Ser. Interface
12005-60001  Ser. Interface
02430-60009

drop me a mail if you are interested on buying those cards and give a
hint what you want to pay for them.

The stuff is located in Weimar, Germany ..Europe.

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741