Scan of Micro Peripherals Inc MPI 91/92 Product Manual Avail?

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:04:00 CDT 2018

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018, 6:43 PM Fred Cisin via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Oct 2018, steve shumaker via cctalk wrote:
> > I've scanned something called the "MPI Flexible Disk Drive Interfacing
> Guide"
> > for the Model 51/52 floppy units
>
> Is that the same as:
> http://www.osiweb.org/manuals/MPI_B51-B52_Product_Manual.pdf
> ?
>
> Q: Is the 91/92 being asked about merely a 96TPI version of the MPI

<snip>

> --
> Grumpy Ol' Fred                 cisin at xenosoft.com

The 91/92 is pretty rare compared to the 51/52.   I bet one could glean
*most* of what one would need from the 51/52 manual, but not all.  Could be
totally different too.  The guy who contacted me I think wants to make his
91 "into" a 51.   But wow the 91/92 manual is not already scanned,
surprised.