WTB: BA11-K Rack Rails

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Mon Oct 8 17:41:41 CDT 2018

    > From: Bill Degnan

    > What is the part number for the -D ?

Do you have the inners? The only -D inners I know of are the kind shown here:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/BA11-D_Mounting_Box

and if you have those, you're in luck; the outers from a still-available
Chassis Track unit are perfect replacements for the original outers. Kinda
pricy, mind, but at least they're available.

If you have a different inner, I'd love an image, so I can see what it is,
and document it.

If you have no inners, kinda ugly. You can buy that CT unit, but you'll have
to drill matching holes in the inner - and you lose the rotational capability.

	Noel