DG/UX install media

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Thu Oct 11 06:42:20 CDT 2018

I've tried loop mounting with no success.  Is there a software tool
(Linux or Windows) that will burn a non-ISO image to a CD?  Most
expect/assume ISO-9660.

I don't have a keyboard or proper SCSI cable yet for my Aviion, so I
can't try booting anything.  I supposed I could just point a SCSI2SD
emulator at those files and see what happens.

Thanks,

-Alan