Wanted: tech docs on original Iomega 8-inch full height 10MB Bernoulli drive (Alpha-10)

Michael Brutman mbbrutman at brutman.com
Tue Oct 16 10:03:12 CDT 2018

Get a cleaning cartridge ...  it's the easiest way.

In theory the head is slightly recessed behind the polished plate that
establishes the airflow near the media; remember, the media deforms and
rises toward the head, making contact with the polished plate but not
touching the head.  So maybe a super long foam Q-tip can get all the way in
there, but that's going to be tedious.