Catalog of Braegen Compter systems FOUND! Anaheim CA. lsi 11 systems and unibuss add in stuff too printer and tape and disc subsystems...

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 22:06:26 CDT 2018

Hi Ed,
  I talked to that craigslist guy in DC.  He's saving the cdc drive for me
(others welcome, too - just trying to keep it from the skip).
Are you saying you've found disk cartridges to fit it?  And is this an
announcement of a huge haul you've come across in Anaheim (I'll be in sfbay
in a couple weeks and miiight be able to drive down to help muscle stuff if
you need help), or are you literally talking about a paper catalog?

thx
jake