source for smt probe clip

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Oct 27 19:31:09 CDT 2018

On 10/27/18 4:51 PM, corey cohen wrote:

>> On Oct 27, 2018, at 7:42 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On 10/27/18 4:19 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>>> Has anyone seen a source for these clips?
>>>
>>> http://bitsavers.org/mysteries/salea_clip.JPG
>>>
>>> They come with the Salae logic analyzer, and are like the HP logic analyzer clips
>>> in that the wire is detachable, instead of the common style you can buy
>>> where you have to solder on a wire.
>>
>> Pomona 5790?
>>

> I thought I saw some that would work at Halted/HSC in Santa Clara this past week.  They were right across from the counter where you pay.

There's also these "micrograbber" clips at All Electronics for $2 the each:

https://www.allelectronics.com/item/mtc-9b/micrograbber-test-clip-w/0.64mm-square-pin/1.html

I don't like them as much as the Pomonas--the cheapies use only a single
contact, rather than the "pincer" style of the Pomona.

--Chuck