Unisys keyboards

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sun Sep 2 16:49:16 CDT 2018

Dear Paul,

On 02/09/2018 08:12, Paul Anderson via cctalk wrote:
> Two Unisys PCK105-SKB look unused, but one is yellowed.
>
> Sorry, I forgot to describe them as keyboards.

I realized the beauty of mechanical keyboards earlier this year, and I
am gradually changing my workflow to returning to using them.  This
includes acquiring a small collection for comparison purposes,
availability, and, more interestingly, RE work that involves the PS/2
protocol.

I've searched the web for the PCK105-SKB but I have been unable to find
a proper description or even images.

Normally I use ISO UK or Apple Mac UK layout, but a US layout is good too.

Please could you point me to details about these keyboards?  Thanks!!

Kind regards,

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9