Free: Dell Poweredge 2950

sieler_allegro sieler at allegro.com
Tue Sep 4 15:56:16 CDT 2018

Anyone interested in a free dell poweredge 2950?
(Free for pickup in Redwood City, CA, USA)

Two 73 (?) GB SAS drives, some amount of RAM.

Worked the last time it was powered on, about 2 years ago.
No idea how much memory or other features.

It was bought (used) to be a spare for another Dell,
but once we realized the original Dell used SATA drives,
we never used this one.

We're moving offices, and this has to find a home or a scrapheap.

(It was introduced about 2006, so that makes the 10 year classic cutoff :)

thanks,

Stan