LSSM - Large IBM haul

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 12:10:34 CDT 2018

Their latest comments on Facebook mention they're about halfway there. I
just signed up for a service that reduces my lunch cost in NYC so I'll send
them something. I'm hoping if I throw in $100 maybe enough others will
follow. $8k to ship 8k pounds seems like a good deal, good on them!

=]
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129