VT100's

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Sep 6 11:39:50 CDT 2018

On 9/6/18 9:28 AM, Guy Sotomayor Jr via cctalk wrote:

> keyboards are *huge*
are too high, and the Hi-Tek plungers in the keys crack and bind (true for the VT-5x as well)

I'm going through a terminal collecting binge again.
It took me a couple of days to find a terminal with a working monitor and keyboard
to plug onto the MC-1200

I think every Qume keyboard I have is dead.

Finally ended up fixing a WY-75 I just bought with parts from a WY-50.
(It looks like it's just a rom swap to make the 50 ANSI compliant now
 that I have a 75 to compare it to)