Teletype mod 40 PSU

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Sep 8 21:44:49 CDT 2018

On 09/08/2018 05:25 PM, Ed Sharpe wrote:
> but the  materials of  the  belts  deteriorate that  hold them together
> I  have  been  told   by  tty  collectors...   verify?

You're taking about the carrier for the print pallets?  Yeah, I don't
know how easy it would be to fabricate a replacement.

PDF page 388 is an example:

https://ia800509.us.archive.org/15/items/bitsavers_teletypemod404540ComponentsServiceApr82_54361338/325-073_Dataspeed_40_4540_Components_Service_Apr82.pdf

No matter, I seem to recall that quite a number of special ICs and
modules were used in the electronics.

I really don't know how common these are in the wild nowadays.
Probably less common than the Model 40 CRT terminals.

--Chuck