Portable terminals

Huw Davies huw.davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Wed Sep 12 04:08:55 CDT 2018

I think if I was in need of a portable vt100 terminal I’d use either my Raspad (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/35410622/raspad-raspberry-pi-tablet-for-your-creative-proje/posts) for full out Geek mode or (far more reliable) a small Chromebook as long as I can get a serial to USB adapter to work. Chromebooks have long battery life and are reasonably cheap. Also come in various sizes (my current one is a 15” as I need a large screen to see things…).

Huw Davies           | e-mail: Huw.Davies at kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"