I finally got to see a LMI Lambda in real life...

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Fri Sep 14 14:55:13 CDT 2018

Two of them in fact, and a CADR - In my garage, no less!

The Lambdas are in bad shape, and the CADR is in very bad shape and missing its console and disk. It’s going to take awhile to get them cleaned up and see how viable they are.

On the plus side, I got a some spares and debugging equipment, and I have a working PDP-11 to debug the CADR with if it gets that far, so there’s a good chance I should be able to get at least one working.

I’ll post more as things develop.