The Ultimate Apollo Guidance Computer Talk

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Wed Sep 19 18:27:39 CDT 2018

On 19/09/2018 17:51, Guy Sotomayor Jr via cctalk wrote:

> I worked with Michael when we were both at Apple (a really good/smart guy).  At the time
> he was focused on 6502 related stuff and we had many discussions about old hardware.

All of my knowledge of the 6502 comes from my time with the Commodore
64, where I learned about the 6510.  As far as I understand, the 6502 is
still used regularly.

Have you got any interesting examples of where the 6502 is used in
contemporary work or new projects?  Thanks!!

Kind regards,

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9