Apple LaserWriter paper trays

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Sep 19 22:37:17 CDT 2018

On 9/19/18 7:52 PM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, John Ball via cctalk wrote:
>
>> while I can find cassette trays for
>> holding paper I cannot find the two brown paper trays that attached to
>> either side of the printer.
>>

> I believe that the original/first Apple Laserwriter used the same trays,
> and even the same toner cartridges as the rest of the CX Canon-based
> printers

He's asking about the egress and ingest shelves. Ingest you can live without
if you have a paper carrier. Without the egress shelf, the paper falls on the
floor.

You can find the paper carriers pretty easily, but not the shelves.

I found a box of paper carriers a day or two ago, I'll look again for the shelves.