SMD disk needed

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Sat Sep 22 17:33:24 CDT 2018

The controller is an Interphase 2181 and it should take any disk that works with that. LMI supported Eagles and smaller CDC drives at first, but later you could define drives of arbitrary geometry in setup and later directly in the ROM. I know that Super Eagles work at least at the software level because I’ve simulated one.