Manual for Documation TM200 punched card reader

Guy Dunphy guykd at optusnet.com.au
Sat Sep 22 19:47:17 CDT 2018

Thanks for the link. So far I'd only tried google, assuming anything relevant on
bitsavers would show up. It didn't, which is interesting.
My search was only very brief though. I'd been doing an initial eval on the reader in
the evening, then read the post about Mr Hollerith's house. So hadn't yet done any
serious searching.

The unit was made in April 1977. Someone else mentions the TM200 is not the same
as the M200, so I have some reading to do.

Regards,
Guy